Friday, 6 July 2012

3rd day HCG diet

Hi, so today was the 3rd day of the diet! First, I am amazed how these drops for the HCG diet take away my hunger. I was/am skeptical about this because I have had trouble staying on a 1200 calorie a day diet before so was sure that on 500cal a day I would not last. My first day was great! No hunger at all. Today the third day, I have felt some hunger pains but no great desire to eat except for cravings and missing freedom and variety in my diet. As a result, I'm becoming more elaborate in my food preparations. Here's an example of our day. Wake up and take drops. 15mins later, a small coffee with 1 tablespoon of milk and stevia sweetener. Mid morning a herbal tea. Lunch, cauliflower soup made with a whole cauliflower, prepared with fresh garlic, salt and a tiny amount of herbal stock. Blended and served with a large handful of chopped chives. Then, we had fresh prawns cooked with lemon juice, garlic, fresh chili and parsley added at the end on a bed of salad leaves and rocket. 1 apple sliced with a tiny amount of Himalayan salt and 3 drops of stevia (amazing sweet salty flavour). 2 hours later drops. Dinner, snapper marinated and baked in lemon, garlic, chili and ginger served with a tomato salsa (fresh tomato, parsley, garlic and vinegar) and steamed broccoli with lemon juice on it. Dessert another large apple and herbal tea. My only negative these days has been a headache. It was worse on the first day but still hasn't completely gone away. I would like to eventually cut out coffee all together but will probably try that on Monday.
Weight loss: In 2 days I am down 1.7kg, from 62.7kg to 61.0kg this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment